All sections and information in this document form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the participant and their parent/guardian (where applicable).
Name: Kia Motors Australia Pty Ltd.
ABN: 97 110 483 353
Address: 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush, NSW 2140
Phone: 1800 600 010
- Who may enter?
Entry is only open to persons who meet all the following criteria:
- Victorian residents;
- aged 18 years or over;
- is willing, ready and able to complete all entry requirements (and prize requirements if they are a winner) at the times and dates set out in these Terms and Conditions.
ABN Holders, Fleet buyers, rental companies, government authorities and agencies or persons acquiring vehicles for business or commercial purposes are excluded from the offer.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Promotional Period
The promotion starts at 8:30am AEDT on 1 January 2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEDT on 23 January 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- (a) How to enter?
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase a new Kia vehicle from any participating Victorian Kia Dealership and complete and execute a Kia new vehicle purchase contract (Details of participating Kia Dealerships are available on the Kia website at www.kia.com.au/find-a-dealer).
- On execution of the new vehicle purchase contract the purchaser will be provided with a post card by the Kia Dealership as a result of purchasing their new Kia vehicle which will include instructions on how to enter. Instructions will also be made available at www.kia.com.au/AOVIC.
- Visit www.kia.com.au/AOVIC and, in accordance with the instructions on the online entry form, complete all fields in the entry form and upload your Kia new vehicle purchase contract.
- Complete and submit a valid entry form.
Eligible Entrants must be available to travel to the Australian Open between the dates of 24 January 2016 and 27 January 2016.
(b) Maximum number of entries
Limit of one (1) entry per person per Kia vehicle purchased at an eligible Kia dealership.
- (a) List of prizes
The Prize Pool will include 200 prizes, with each winner receiving:
- One of 200 Double passes to attend a day session for Rod Laver Arena at the 2016 Australian Open on either, 24, 25, 26 or 27 January 2016.
The value of a double pass to Rod Laver Arena ranges from $130 to $150 depending on the day and session. Double passes will be awarded at the Promoter’s sole discretion after consideration of the winner’s date preference at the time of entry and the winner’s availability to attend.
- Official Program voucher
- Food and Beverages at the Kia Marquee at the Australian Open
- Winners must be based in Victoria, Australia.
- Winner is responsible for their own travel to and from the Australian Open venues.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Ticket conditions apply.
The maximum retail value of each prize is $620.
The winners will collect their tickets and Official Program Voucher and Kia Marquee pass at the ticket collection office on Batman Avenue outside Rod Laver Arena on the date of their 2016 Australian Open double pass session.
(b) How winners are determined
The first 200 eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will be the winners. Determination of winners will take place at Kia Motors Australia, 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush, NSW 2140.
(c) Maximum value of prizes
The total maximum value of the prize pool is $124,000.
- Winner notification
All winners will be notified by phone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the winner determination date.
- Winner publication
Winners will be published on www.kia.com.au/AOVIC on 24 January 2016.
- Redetermination of winner
- Additional Terms
Kia Marquee Terms:
- Dress Code: Smart Casual (Shorts, singlets or thongs not acceptable).
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Winners and guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian while in the Kia Marquee.